Welcome to my October 2016. A monthly series taken on my camera phone which capture the everyday details of my life that are small yet by no means insignificant. XoX
1st Oct – Whoops, it appears I’ve forgotten my pants! Outfit for Fashfest Night 3.
Dress by Runway Scout
Scarf by Zara
1st Oct – The Blogger Ratpack!
6th Oct – Sorting out my shoes and finding them a new home to make room for the baby. Little man is helping me sort and cull
7th Oct – Loui’s new miniature doppelganger Levi, the Frenchie pup that is a splitting image of my Loui! Too much squishy cuteness!!
8th Oct – First family holiday and little man’s first time at the beach.
–Parent hack, use tin foil and water as a temporary block-out solution to morning sun to stop your baby from waking at an ungodly hour!
9th Oct – We woke up to these friendly neighbors
10th Oct – Happy Birthday to us! No better way to spend your birthday than in your birthday suit!
11th Oct – Mini Schnapper had the best time at the beach, despite the sour face he had on for most of the weekend!
11th Oct – Bargain purchase of the year. Mimco pouch for $99.95, on sale for $69.00, then a further 20% off due to sale drawing to the close so $55.20, less $20 rewards voucher, less $30 birthday reward. I paid $5.20!! Available here
– We so pretty… Off to Melbourne for a girly long weekend with @molloy1
15th Oct – First stop, Christian Louboutin and happy belated birthday to me! We all need to spoil ourselves every now and then 🙂
15th Oct – Reunited with our favourite Melbourne local @thehaleydiaries
– Amazing Chiharu Shiota exhibition constructed with red string
– Breaky and sugar cane juice at the Queen Victoria Markets
– Sunday evening carb loading… We at all of this + bruschetta + a large pizza + a dessert each! So proud of our impressive appetites!
– About to tackle the biggest mall in the southern hemisphere – Chadstone look out!
And she’s a beauty…
– Just over half way through this pregnancy and my pelvis is causing me so much pain. Hence the bondage style taping holding my hips together!
– Hubby spent a lot of blood, sweat and money on emptying these planter boxes, demolishing them, rebuilding them and refilling them with dirt ready for new plants… the cats sure love it.
– When did my baby become a little boy?
– Little girl has just started her shoe collection!
– Trick or treaters, we ready! Good luck to your parents that need to deal with the aftermath once these have been consumed!
– I can’t believe it’s not Loui! Levi pays us a visit.