Wow, I can’t believe I made it all the way through! It’s actually been incredibly tough. The photo challenge occupies my thoughts every day and takes a lot of initiative and forward thinking! It has however been really fun sharing photos and checking out what my friends have been up to with their photos. It has inspired me to pick up the camera more and find beauty in ordinary things.
26. Mess: Take a photo of a mess. Or a lack of one if you’re that way inclined.
|Making a big mess out of the Christmas Turkey!|
27. How you relax: How do you like to chill out? Read a book, lay on the beach? Take a photo.
28. Cold: Take a photo of something cold.
29. Hot: Take a photo of something hot.
|Having spent the last 3 days working in the garden I can attest that the Australian Summer sun is HOT indeed!|
30. Something that made you smile this year: Reflect on the year gone by and find something made you smile.
31. Self-portrait: Take your last selfie for the year. If you’re partying, take a photo with friends. If you’re having a quiet night in, take a photo of what you’re doing. Self-portraits don’t have to be obvious. I like very abstract ones – feet are an easy way to take a photo of yourself.
|Ok, so I cheated slightly on this one as I did not take the photo myself as I spent New Years Eve at the beach! This was taken by my good friend HD Photography a year or 2 ago but reflects my NYE well regardless!|